MDG501A is a compact sized multi-sensor module
consisting of particle density and air quality (TVOC) sensors.
• Quantitative particle density measurement with the principle of particle counter.
• Fine particles of bigger than one micron could be detected with high sensitivity.
• Inside heater induces air inflow to the module.
• Two output contacts for particle and one output contact for TVOC.
The MDG501A consists of :
• Light Emitting Diode (LED) Lamp
• Detector (Particle)
• Signal amplifier circuit
• Output drive circuit 1
• Output drive circuit 2
• Heater induced air flow
• Air Quality or TVOC sensor & circuit